A List of the top 10 best and most popular usability blog posts I wrote in 2009
As this year moves quickly to a close I thought it might be helpful to list the 10 best and most popular usability posts I wrote during 2009.Â By best and most popular, I mean blogs that received the most re-tweets.
So, here are the top 10 of my best and most popular usability posts, ranked in descending order, enjoy!
- 24 Usability Testing Tools – A detailed list of 24 usability testing tools, including pros, cons and pricing for each.
- 7 Controversial Usability Predictions for 2010 – My seven controversial usability predictions for 2010. I have seven somewhat controversial usability predictions for the year 2010 I think you might be surprised to read.
- 15 Valuable Usability PDFs You Never Heard Of – Here’s a list of 15 valuable Usability Papers in PDF form that you might not have heard of, but should know and can use.
- 3 Pillars of Web Site Success – There are three pillars that comprise the foundation of any successful web site, including your web site. This is a brief overview of these 3 pillars, which are the requirement of a web site to be;Â Findable, Trustable, Usable.
- Be a Usability Zombie – Usability and zombies go together like Halloween and candy corn. Why? Because zombies do management techniques that you should copy and mimic.
- eCommerce ROI: Why Usability ALWAYS Beats Advertising – The Return On Investment for eCommerce usability will always beat online advertising, because of the principle of amortized improved conversion.
- eRetail and Usability: THE Perfect Definition – Use this funny yet perfect definition of usability in the eRetail space to get your CEO to do usability testing on the web site, to improve conversion and sales.
- Main Navigation Types and Usability: Part 2, Vertical Navigation – This is part 2 of a series of articles on main navigation and usability. This article covers vertical menus.
- 12 Really Useful Usability Books – A list of 12 really useful usability books worth reading, and re-reading that are on my bookshelf in my office.
- Guest Blog, Susan Weinschenk: Top 10 Attributes of a Usable and Persuasive Web Site – What are the most important attributes of a web site that make it both usable and persuasive? Why do some web sites succeed in making us click while others result in abandonment? Guest blog author Susan Weinschenk reveals the answers.
If you don’t see your favorite usability blog post written by me in the above list that’s okay, just add a comment with a link to your favorite!
I wish you a very happy and healthy New Year!